JA Electronics’ durable cathodic protection system oil immersed rectifiers are enclosed in a rugged nonclassified or explosion-proof tank.
Oil Immersed Rectifier Features and Benefits
- Constructed with lifting eyes, a lockable, hinged top, and fins for added cooling and strength
- Separate transformer and stack rack assemblies for easy removal and servicing
- The explosion-proof housing option is classified for use in areas with flammable vapors
- Single or three-phase input available
Cooled by oil and by radiating fins, your oil immersed corrosion prevention rectifier is protected by thermal or magnetic circuit breakers.
Custom oil cooled rectifiers are classified by enclosure:
- Nonclassified (Non Explosion Proof Enclosure)
- Explosion Proof Enclosure for use in Class I, II & III, Division 1 and Class1, Zone 0 & 1 Hazardous (Classified) Locations, as classified by ANSI/ISA, IECEx and ATEX.